* Update for School Closures *
Educators are the most innovative, creative and hardworking people we know! With schools closed to slow the spread of coronavirus, how have you rearranged curriculum and projects for at-home learning? We'd love to hear about it!
About the Campaign
Teachers educate, inspire and support students and help them build and embrace their identities and create space for inclusion. Tell us how you're creating equitable and inclusive practices, especially in the current online and at home learning moment.
Send us short "microstories" of about 100 words along with a photo, or tag us in your story online.
When We'll Publish Your Story
We’ll feature your entries on throughout the month of June (and beyond!).
How to Submit
- Write a super-short story or description about how you support students during Pride and all year long—it should be about 100 words.
- Include a great photo of yourself or your project!
- Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or, post your written story on social and tag @TEACHforHouston using the #Pride and #bwsHOU hashtags.