If you’re looking for a comprehensive compensation package, teaching in Houston could be a good fit for you. You can earn up to $65,000, and some districts even offer financial assistance to teachers certified in “shortage area” subjects. Did we mention how affordable Houston is, too?
Read on to learn more about competitive wages and the additional benefits that come with being an educator in Houston.
Great Benefits and Opportunities
Extra Funding and Perks
Create an Account
Sign up for your free, all-access pass to TEACH products and services.
- Create a career roadmap.
- Get 1-on-1 expert advice.
- Follow how-to guides for getting certified.
- Access prep program application checklists.
- Claim fee reimbursements towards application and testing expenses.
We’re always working on something new to help the next generation of great teachers. With an account, you get first dibs!
Enter your email to get the updates that matter.
- Career insights.
- Teacher spotlights.
- Think pieces on the state of education.
- Deadline reminders.
You can always customize what and when you hear from us.