Get $100 Back
Applying to teaching programs? We’ll reimburse your application costs.
Application costs shouldn’t stop you from becoming a teacher. We’ll cover up to $100 of your expenses when you apply to one of our partner programs.
What costs will TEACH reimburse?
We’ll reimburse any cost required when you apply to or enroll in a teaching program. That includes expenses like:
- Application fees
- Transcript fees
- Testing fees
- Test prep materials
- Program deposits
- And more!
That’s guaranteed money back, just for applying!
How to Get Reimbursed
Getting your reimbursement is simple:
- Sign up for a TEACH for Houston account. You have to do this first!
- Submit an application to any of the teaching programs featured on our site. These are our partners!
- Complete the fee reimbursement form with proof of your program application and fees.
- If you're eligible, we’ll send you up to $100 for your application-related expenses!
Once you submit the form, please allow up to 15 business days for processing. Currently, we can only provide reimbursements via PayPal or Venmo. Check out our FAQ section for more details!
TEACH Fee Reimbursement FAQs
If you’re looking for help with any TEACH for Houston products and services, we're here to help you. Visit Support.
Enter your email to get the updates that matter.
- Career insights.
- Teacher spotlights.
- Think pieces on the state of education.
- Deadline reminders.
You can always customize what and when you hear from us.