A scholarship is a direct payment made to the student or the institution that student is attending. It is a set amount of funds awarded on the basis of academic or other achievement or financial need, along with demonstrated success and interest in specific areas defined by the scholarship.
- Apply for scholarships and financial aid
- Explore loan forgiveness programs
- Apply for teacher training scholarships
- Start your training at a community college
- Train while in undergrad
- Earn a salary while completing your coursework
Not sure where to begin? Get personalized advice.
If you want help finding scholarships and financial aid you're best suited for, schedule a free 1-on-1 coaching call.
When you sign up, you'll get access to a checklist app that keeps track of application deadlines and best practices, and fee rebates of up to $100.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have information on resources outside of the U.S.?
- When do I receive funding and what can I use it for?
- How and when do I need to apply to these opportunities?
- Are there special scholarships and opportunities that are relevant to my situation (e.g. diversity, region I’m from, where/what I want to teach, etc.)?
Enter your email to get the updates that matter.
- Career insights.
- Teacher spotlights.
- Think pieces on the state of education.
- Deadline reminders.
You can always customize what and when you hear from us.