There are many scholarships and financial aid opportunities available to future teachers in Houston. You just have to know where to look!
Get started with the currently featured Houston scholarships below, browse our national scholarship database, and check back often for updates.
Featured Houston Scholarships
There are many opportunities to reduce or eliminate your training expenses:
- Loan forgiveness programs
- Teacher training scholarships
- Training while in undergrad
- Earning a salary while completing your coursework
We'll break it down to help you take advantage of these options.
Worth the Investment
Applying for scholarships and other types of aid available to Houston teacher candidates can benefit you well beyond your college years. Some of them even provide assistance after you graduate by offsetting your student loans or helping you buy a house.
Winning scholarships and grants is a great way to build your resume and set you apart from the crowd when you’re applying for teaching jobs later on.
Keep an eye out for colleges and universities that offer their own scholarships, internships, work study and other opportunities for students to offset costs.
Create an Account
Sign up for your free, all-access pass to TEACH products and services.
- Create a career roadmap.
- Get 1-on-1 expert advice.
- Follow how-to guides for getting certified.
- Access prep program application checklists.
- Claim fee reimbursements towards application and testing expenses.
We’re always working on something new to help the next generation of great teachers. With an account, you get first dibs!
Enter your email to get the updates that matter.
- Career insights.
- Teacher spotlights.
- Think pieces on the state of education.
- Deadline reminders.
You can always customize what and when you hear from us.